Merchandise is available at both Sertoma and Summit Fields. If we are out of items you want, feel free to order online and have the items shipped directly to you! (Place a team order to save on shipping).
USA Softball National Championship Roster (completed & signed by their USA Softball Commissioner)
- USA Softball National Championship Entry Form (completed & signed by their USA Softball Commissioner)
- USA Pick-Up Player Form IF they are using (completed & signed by their USA Softball Commissioner)
- Proof of USA Softball Accident and Liability Insurance
- Photo and government-issued documentation for DOB for all players on the roster and pick-up players (if using any)
- Must have at least one ACE Coach (current year) on the field/dugout during championship play games
- All Junior Olympic team personnel assisting in the dugout must visually display their proof of a passed USA Softball Background check (current year).
Team Check In:
All players will need to be present at check-in to sign the sign the tournament signature form. You can send the form the coaches ahead of time and they can fill in the names BUT the players must sign the form at team check-in NOT ahead of time. So if you think it is better to not send ahead of time, that is fine too. I have attached the form. The form is fillable. Basically, all signatures must be done at team check-in.
Wednesday, July 25th – Sunday, July 29th
Coaches Packet – 10A & 12B – 2018 USA Northern National Information Packet 10A-12B
Coaches Packet – 10C, 12C & 14C – 2018 USA Northern Regional Information Packet – C Division
Tournament Entry Forms – Entry Forms
Here are some ideas for the Gift Bag Exchange after your first pool play game – 2018 USA Nationals – Gift Bag Exchange
Opening Ceremonies will be held at Riverside Park
Yankton Girls Softball Association
PO BOX 103
Yankton, SD 57078
Expressions Photography will be doing team photos.
- Completed USA National Championship Entry Form (completed & signed by your state USA commissioner)
- Completed USA National Championship Roster (completed & signed by your state USA commissioner)
- Completed USA Pick-Up Player Form (if you are using one it must be signed by your state USA commissioner)
Tournament Director Phone: 605-660-1544
Tournament Director Phone: 605-661-7280
Housing Director Phone: 605-661-5287